jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

A normal day with Jan

Hi people, how you`re doin`

I`m telling you about a normal day in my life.
I wake up at 6.30 in the morning. Later at 6.55 I go to the busstop and go by bus to the
central busstation in the city. When I`m there I change the busline and go to school. Now it`s
7.40. At school I have to wait till 7.55, in this time I do my English homework or maybe
math homework.
Then school starts, we`re having a break after every two lessons.
Six lessons are usual but one day per week we have seven lessons.
After that I go back by bus to central busstation and wait there for the bus which drives to my
hometown Hausberge. When I`m at home it 2.00 PM. Now I have a meal and play some computergames till maybe 7.00PM. then I watch TV or go to driving school. In the later evening
I watch DVD or talk to my friends. I go to bed at 0.00AM usually.

Then it all begin again................................and again................................and again..............................

cul8er

No hay comentarios: