jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Interview with the headmaster in English

Are you married?
Yes.

Do you have children?
Yes, one daughter.

How was your school time?
My school time was okay. There were good and bad teachers, but all in all the school time was good.

Why did you become a teacher?
In my family there are many teachers. During my A-levels I decided to become a teacher.

Which subjects do you teach?
Business studies, Political economy, organisation theory, German, Sports and Politics.

How many hours do you teach in the week?
At the moment I'm teaching 5 hours in a week.

When did you become headmaster?
In 2001.

What would you change and do you see any progress in your school?
There was an extension to our school and an emphasis was put on work on the computer. Several independent pupil projects were supported. Success shows up in the fact that training enterprises take over the pupils of our school willingly.

How do you find the German educational system?

Our school is an all-day School. Also for the secondary school would be the Allday School a good idea.

How do you find the Spanish project?
It is very important to do something like that.

Do you speak Spanish or did you were in Spain?
I don’t speak Spanish but I often was in Andalusia and in Torra de Marca.

No hay comentarios: