jueves, 8 de marzo de 2007

Interview with Roman and Julia (2 pupils) in English

How old are you?
Roman: I’m 19 years old.
Julia: I’m 19 years old.

Since when have you been at this school?
Roman: Since summer 2005.
Julia: Since summer 2005.

Which school form do you do?

Roman: I do higher trade school.
Julia: I do higher trade school.

What pleases you at this school?
Roman: I am pleased that I get warm meals.
Julia: I am pleased that I can learn Spanish; get to know new friends and that I can train further commercially.

What doesn’t please you?
Roman: That there are too much people on the stairs.
Julia: The teacher Mr. Freund.

How many lessons do you have daily?
Roman: I have 6 lessons every day.
Julia: I have 6 lessons every day.

Do you have Spanish instruction?
Roman: Yes! (Very good instructions)
Julia: Yes, I have.

Do you find most teachers pleasant?
Roman: Yes, specially the Spanish teacher Mrs. Rodriguez. And Mrs. Schubert, Mr. Gronwald and Mrs. Meier.
Julia: Yes, especially Mr. Drawe, Mrs. Treutler, Mr. Weiß and Mrs. Schubert.

Do you like the instruction?
Roman: Yes!
Julia: Yes, I do.

In Spain there are instructions in the afternoon till approx 17 o’clock. Would this system please you better?
Roman: No, I don’t have desire to stay from 9 to 17 o’clock in the school.
Julia: No, because you don’t have any spare time.

Do you have a part-time job after school?
Roman: No, I don’t have any time to work after school.
Julia: To time not. But soon I will have a beside job.

How long do you need for your homework?
Roman: I do approx 1 hour per day homework.
Julia: Approx 1 hour every day.

When do you have to get up in the morning?
Roman: I have to get up at 6 o’clock.
Julia: I have to get up at 6 o’clock.

How much time do you need to be at school?
Roman: I need 1 hour.
Julia: I need 25 minutes.

How do you come to school?
Roman: I come to school by bus.
Julia: I come to school by bus.

What do you do in your spare time?
Roman: Sport, learn and meet friends.
Julia: I go to the cinema, meet and call friends and make party.

Why do you go to this school?
Roman: It is important for the future because I want to do a commercial occupation.
Julia: Because I want to have the specialized Abitur.

What would you like to do after school?
Roman: There I would have to consider first times.
Julia: Possibility Office purchase woman, industrial purchase woman or retail trade purchase woman.

Do you participate in working groups?
Roman: No, there aren’t interesting working groups in our school.
Julia: No, there aren’t interesting working groups in our school.

What is demanded in instruction more? Written or oral achievements?
Roman: Oral achievements are demanded more.
Julia: Oral achievements are demanded more.

Do you give presentations often?
Roman: Yes, I do.
Julia: Not so often however if then in political economy, English and business studies.

What is your favourite subject?
Roman: My favourite subjects are English and Maths.
Julia: My favourite subjects are political economy, religion, data processing, Spanish and business studies.

Which subject do you find most difficult?
Roman: The most difficult subject is business studies.
Julia: The most difficult subjects are English, politics and office economy.

How do you prepare for the exam?
Roman: I learn 2 weeks before.
Julia: I learn by heart with donkey - bridges.

Would you do a (Spanish) exchange?
Roman: Yes, I would make an exchange to France and Barcelona.
Julia: Yes, of course.

How is the equipment of your school?
Roman: There is a stairway with elevator in the centre.
Julia: Not beautiful, partly broken, window leaky.

What would you improve at your school?
Roman: I would make a larger smoking area.
Julia: I would make necessary repairs and seals windows. The elevator should be used freely. The class rooms should be more beautiful.

No hay comentarios: