jueves, 22 de marzo de 2007

Intrevista con María


· Hallo, wie geht’s? / Hello, how are you?

Mir geht's sehr gut. Und dir? / I´m fine, and you?

· Gut danke. Wie heißt du? / I´m fine, thanks. What´s you name?

Mein Name ist ist María. / My name is Maria.

· Wie alt bist du? / How old are you?

Ich bin 23 Jahre alt. / I am 23 years old.

· Wo wohnst du? / Where do you live?

Hier in Deutschland wohne ich Minden und in Spanien wohne ich in Huelva. / Here in Germany I am living in Minden and in Spain I live in Huelva.

· Seit wann bist du in Deutschland? / When did you arrive Germany?

Im September. / In September.

· Wie lange bleibst noch in Deutschland? / How long do you want to stay in Germany?

Ich bleibe bis Mai / I want to stay till May.

· Was gefällt dir in Deutschland und was nicht? / What do you like about Germany and what don’t you like?

Die Sprache, Leute, Kultur und das Wetter wenig. / The language, the people and the culture. I don’t like the weather.

· Warum bist du in Deutschland? / Why are you in Germany?

Weil ich mein Deutsch verbessern will und Erfahrungen als Lehrerin sammeln möchte. / Because I want to improve my German and I want to have experience as a teacher.

· Was möchtest du in Zukunft machen? / What are you going to do in your future?

Ich möchte in der Touristikbranche arbeiten oder vielleicht Lehrerin an einem Gymnasium werden. / I would like to work in tourism or as a teacher at a grammar school.

· Welches Schulsystem findest du besser, das deutsche oder das spanische? / Which school system do you like more, the German or the Spanish?

Ich glaube, beide sind gut, in Spanien ist der Unterricht länger als in Deutschland und die Pflichtschule fängt früher (mit 3 Jahren). / I think both of them are good, in Spain the lessons are longer than in Germany and they start school at an earlier age.

· Warum hast du Germanistik studiert? / Why did you study German?

Im allgemein mag ich alle Sprachen. Ich habe in der Schule Englisch gelernt und ich glaube, dass die deutsche Sprache Zukunft hat. / Generally, I like all languages. I learned English at school and I believe that the German language has a future.

· Wie viele Stunden arbeitest du in der Woche? / How many hours a week do you have to work?

Ich arbeite nur 12 Stunden in der Woche. / I just have to work 12 hours a week

· Gefällt dir die Arbeit in der Schule? / Do you like working at school?

Ich bin begeistert und ich fühle mich wohl mit Schülern und Lehrern. / I am over the moon and I feel good with the students and the teachers.

· Was machst du in deiner Freizeit? / What do you do in your free-time?

Ich gehe zur Universität, schwimme und gehe auf Reisen. / I go to university, I go swimming and I like to travel.

No hay comentarios: